Thursday, August 16, 2012

Insomniaarrrgghhh!!!!

So. I have chronic insomnia. It is a major problem. I almost never get a good or full nights sleep and it is slowly making me crazy. I've tried the mattress, the pillows, turning off the TV before bed so I'm not too overstimulated to sleep. I've tried pills , all of which either make me violently I'll or just don't work. I feel like I've tried everything. I'm frustrated, and at the end of my rope. On top of that, I have a neck / back injury that I just can't seem to get better. Perhaps it's a symptom and cause of my insomnia. I don't know...

Meanwhile, there are two sleeping beauties sleeping like bricks next to me and one more zonked out on the futon in the guest room. Life's really just not fair. And tomorrow's going to blow.

Well this was a miserable post. Now I'm going to adjust the thermostat, again, in hopes that it will help me fall asleep. Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment